Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Tuesday 7 March 2017

#World Down Syndrome Day 2017 – Day 7

This year Down Syndrome Australia is celebrating #MyVoiceMyCommunity with the international Down syndrome community. Join us as we count down to 21 March with 21 stories of inclusion and personal success.

My name is Eugene. I am 24 years old and have Down syndrome. My family and I have been members of Down Syndrome South Australia (DSSA) since I was born. I really enjoy activities like Club Slick, Friday night bowling in the Down syndrome league and the mid-year camps. I also like going to the movies, dining out, music and spending time with friends. 
On Saturday 30 April 2016, I was very lucky to be part of the Fiona McBurney Match Day Experience at Adelaide Oval. It was the AFL match between the Adelaide Crows and the Fremantle Dockers. I support the Adelaide Crows ... read the whole story here.

No comments: