- Managing sleep problems in children with Down's syndrome
- Information on teaching numeracy and mathematics to students with Down syndrome
- Information on teaching reading to students with Down syndrome
- Notes for teachers on behaviour
- Thyroid disorder among people with Down syndrome (for parents)
- Thyroid disorder among people with Down syndrome (for doctors)
- Eye problems in children with Down syndrome
- Top 20 questions about speech, language and communication for children with Down syndrome
- Down's syndrome and childhood deafness
There are many more. To look at any of these and the rest, click here and select the area of interest. If you have any trouble accessing them, let us know as we have copies available in the library or go to DSA UK's home page and look under Resources and Publications.
Hope some of you can come along to the AGM this weekend, have a look at the library and borrow something. If you can't make it on Saturday, you can still borrow. Have a look at the library lists and then just email us and we'll send it out to you.