31st Annual General Meetingof Down Syndrome Association of NSW (Down Syndrome NSW)
Wednesday 17th November at 5pm
In the Waratah Room, at
NSW Parliament House, Macquarie St, Sydney
This event (AGM) is free and will be followed by our 30th Anniversary Dinner (see this flier for pricing and details). Please RSVP separately for each event to assist our event planning.
• At this meeting, the current Board members and office bearers will stand down and a new Board and
office bearers will be elected.
• A motion will be put to confirm the minutes of the last General Meeting (21st November, 2009)
• A motion will be put to re-appoint Ronald Smith and Co. as the Association’s Auditors for 2010 – 2011
• The Association’s Annual Reports and Accounts will be tabled.
The Agenda, previous minutes, and accounts will be available prior to the meeting at www.dsansw.org.au or by calling 02 9841 4409.
Nominations for the Board and positions of President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer must be received by the Executive Officer at least 14 days prior to the Meeting.
- Click here to download the nomination form, or call 02 9841 4409, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to download the proxy voting form, or call 02 9841 4409, or email@example.com
Further inquiries can be made of the Executive Officer, Steve Clarke, on 9841 4408, firstname.lastname@example.org