Dr. Steven Walker (Brief Therapy Solutions) in partnership with Community Links Wollondilly, presents
Managing Challenging Behaviours Collaboratively
8 Session Parent Workshop (please note - these workshops are not for service providers)
5th May and every Thursday morning until 23 June 2011
What will you learn?
● Child development and the relationship to seriously challenging behaviours
● You will consider the influence of the child, parent and the environment in the development of challenging behaviours over time.
● Looking for and identifying lost skills in AD/HD, ODD and CD. What’s behind the behaviour.
● Parents can be partners in managing a child’s challenging behaviour.
● Strategies to reduce outbursts and to teach new skills to your child.
● You will have the opportunity to think about your challenging child in a different light.
● You will find out that you’re not alone.
Business Development Centre Macarthur
70 Topham Road,
To register, contact Wollondilly Community Links: Ph. 4683 2776