A few places are still available at this workshop:
Saturday 9th July, 2011
9am – 3:30pm
Lifestart Nepean, 8-10 Carinya Ave, St. Marys
Key Word Sign Presenter: Meagan Rudd
Fee: $100 for professionals; $50 for parents
This full day Basic workshop covers the use of Key Word Sign and natural gesture to assist individuals who have difficulties with receptive and/or expressive communication.
Come along and learn how to use Key Word Sign, natural gesture and other strategies to communicate with your clients or child.
This workshop will enables participants to:
• explain the difference between Key Word Sign, Auslan and Signed English
• competently produce at least 80 signs
• select vocabulary for individual clients
• have an understanding of sign production techniques
• know where to find resources and follow up support in the use of key word sign and natural gesture
• be eligible to receive a Basic Key Word Sign Workshop certificate from Key Word Sign NSW
Morning tea and handouts will be provided, please bring your own lunch or it can be purchased at the nearby shopping centre.
For further information and to register, contact Meagan Rudd: P 0410 691 381 E firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP: 6th July, 2011