Ellen's 6 Months Review
It has been six months now since I have been at work at DSNSW. I have learnt some new skills.
- I am learning how to do some database entry
- I do things like: Update their membership, Renew their membership.
- I make phone calls to the up club members to renew their membership.
- Putting people into events they have been to
- I got a new article about me in the VOICE magazine. I feel excited I was so happy to show it to my family and friends.
- I attend weekly staff meetings and give them a verbal report.
- I give feedback to the staff on their projects.
Over the next six months I like to keep learning new skills so that I am busy all the time I really like my job here