The Australian reports that the Minister for Health, Nicola Roxon, has weighed into the debate, and will take it up with the Minister for Immigration, Chris Evans.
Some examples of today's Australian media reports:
- A town's plea: think again on our doctor (The Age, Melbourne)
- Chorus of demands to let doctor Bernhard Moeller stay (The Australian)
Some examples of international reports:
- Doctor barred from Australia because of Down syndrome son (The Telegraph, London)
- Australia snubs doc and Down Syndrome son (The Local, Hamburg)
- Australia: No residency for boy with Down syndrome (Associated Press)