The Children's Hospital Westmead School-Link team (Jodie Caruana and Hebah Saleh) are guest presenting for the Child Psychology Seminar Series on the topic of mental health and intellectual disability:
Monday 3rd June
Lorimer Dods Lecture Theatre, Education Centre (Level 4)
The Children's Hospital at Westmead
By the end of this presentation participants will have:
1. A fuller understanding of the literature on mental health and intellectual disability of children and adolescents.
2. Identified current interventions for this population.
3. Identified Prevention Promotion and Early Intervention Programs (PPEI) suitable for this population.
4. A better understanding of the pathways to care for this population.
5. A knowledge of the relevant sources of professional development on this topic.
Cost (including GST): $20; $10 Full-time students with student ID
Please see the flyer on the School Link website for more information.