The researchers are particularly aware of the need to support people with intellectual disabilities and communication disorders who wish to take part. An 'Easy Info' page is provided. This information is from the 'Who can take part?' page:
Who can take part?
- People both with and without disabilities can take part.
- You have a brother or sister.
- Either you or your brother or sister have a disability.
- We want to hear from people with all different types of disabilities, but also want to make sure that people who have often been left out of research can take part. If you have a disability that affects speech or an intellectual disability, we will work with you to find the best way for you to take part.
- Both you and your brother or sister are aged 16 to 25.
- You live in Australia.
- Depending on where in Australia you live, there are different ways to take part