· Moving to Learn, Learning to Move: The importance of Motor Development in Mental Health and Intellectual Disability by Associate Professor Dr David Dossetor
· Interview with Professor Eric Emerson
· The Medicine Cabinet: Mood Stabilisers by Judy Longworth
· Report on the School-Link Group Stepping Stones Triple P Pilot with ADHC and Special Education Schools.
· Ruth Still’s reflections upon retirement
· Conference reviews, upcoming training and much more.
Readers are invited to complete the CHW School-Link Annual Check-Up end of year survey. There are only 9 quick (mostly check-list) questions for you to complete. It will give the CHW School-Link an idea for improvements to the newsletter and ideas for training in 2013.