Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Thursday 23 May 2013

My Choice, My Control, My Future conference

DisabilityCare Australia is holding a two day conference in Melbourne.  It will feature speakers such as the Minister for Disability Reform Jenny Macklin and Disability Discrimination Commissioner Graeme Innes. Early bird registrations are now open. 

My Choice, My Control, My Future: DisabilityCare Australia
23 – 24 June 2013
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre

The conference will bring together more than 1,000 Australians to discuss DisabilityCare Australia, the national disability insurance scheme.

The conference will provide a forum for people to share their unique experiences with disability, find out about the DisabilityCare, how it will work and how governments will help people and service providers transition to this new system of support.

No comments: