The NSW School-Link Initiative has been addressing mental health in schools since 1999. The Children’s Hospital at Westmead (CHW) has recognised the potential to further develop the existing School-Link Initiative by focusing on students with an intellectual disability.
The latest edition of the Journal of Mental Health for Children with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities is now available on the School-Link website.
- The Future of Our Children’s Mind, Spirit and Soul: Will the digital revolution destroy them or can schools grow them? by David Dossetor
- Notes from the 19th Society for the Study of Behavioural Phenotypes (SSBP) International Research Symposium by Peter Wurth
- The Medicine Cabinet: Atomoxetine by Judy Longworth
- Addressing cardiometabolic risk factors in people with an intellectual disability by Jessica Walsh, Professor Katherine Samaras and Professor Julian Trollor
- The 15th World Congress of the International Association for the Study of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IASSID) by David Dossetor
- IASSID Symposium on Quality of Life in Children with Intellectual Disability by Donna White
- A report on the inaugural meeting of the Bowral Mental Health Intellectual Disability Professionals Network
- Resource Spotlight: Carer Checklist by Carers Australia