Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Wednesday 7 September 2016

A letter to Australians with disability, their families and carers ...

from Bruce Bonyhady, National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) Chair, 5th September 2016

... As I travel across Australia, and speak to and receive many letters and emails from the NDIS community – whom I now call family – I am constantly reminded of the daily and lifelong struggles you face with great courage and determination.

This makes me acutely aware that the past few weeks must have been very difficult.

Each time the NDIS experiences challenges, hundreds and thousands of Australians fear the worst: that the NDIS won’t reach them and help change their lives for the better.

I assure you, the NDIS will be delivered in full, right across Australia
... read the full letter here.

No comments: