The website has been developed specifically for the not-for-profit disability and community care sector and should prove to be a great asset in addressing those harder to tackle candidate needs your organisation may have in the short to long term.
The service is part of the National Workforce Project initiated by National Disability Services and Ageing, Disability and Home Care (NSW Dept Human Services) and focused on attracting more talent to the disability and community care sector in NSW.
Here is a brief overview what carecareers.com.au has to offer you:
- Centralised job board to advertise your current career opportunities
- Talent pool to search for talent prior to paying to advertise a vacancy elsewhere – we hope to make that need a very rare one
- 1300 637 637 number for organisation and candidate support
- Talent Advisors to assist you in developing a best practice strategy to attract the “best fit” professionals
- Forums for professionals to discuss issues relevant to work in the sector
- Blogs providing an opportunity to exchange ideas with peers and industry champions
- FREE service until August 2010!
Contact: Ben Cox
PO Box 601, Broadway 2007
ph 1300 637 637