Tuesday, 14 February 2012
Playing to their strengths: workshop for teachers, 23rd March, Rosehill
Playing to their strengths
A workshop for teachers and school personnel working with students who have Down syndrome in Primary School.
• The potential impact of Down syndrome on students - what does the developmental profile look like?
• Supporting communication for students with Down syndrome at school
• Short term auditory memory impairment – management
• Using visual tools to support learning, communication and behaviour
• Resources for teachers and students
• Examples from practice
Speaker: Judy Davidson, Parent Support Manager, Down Syndrome NSW
9.30 am - 3.00 pm, Friday 23rd March 2012
Rydges Hotel, 116 James Ruse Drive, Rosehill
$99 per person (DS NSW members); $132 per person (non-members)
Includes GST, morning tea and lunch
Prior registration is essential.
Enquiries: Down Syndrome NSW on 9841 4401 or email email@example.com
Click here to download a brochure and registration form or register online here
Registrations close 19th March 2012