AFL Foundation and the 2009 AFL Umpires Roadshow in association with the Down Syndrome Australia Network present the Achieving Goals Actively program.
Fun one-off sessions are held nationally for all people with Down syndrome (school age and older): 40 minute sessions with AFL Umpires promote the benefits of physical activity and the importance of a healthy lifestyle - all while having fun!
- warm up & aerobic exercises
- ball skills, stretching and more!
- Achieving Goals Actively give-aways for participating children with Down syndrome!
- parents and siblings are welcome to join in the fun
NSW events for 2009:
- Western Sydney - 16th - 18th February 2009, RSVP: 2nd February 2009
- Wagga - 23rd - 25th February 2009, RSVP: 9th February 2009
- Sydney - 17th - 19th March 2009, RSVP: 3rd March 2009
To RSVP or for more information please call 1300 658 873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a flyer.
Click here for a news item about the program.