The ‘Learn Swimming Skills Program' will be running again in the new year during Term 1 in partnership with Northcott Disability Services, MyTime and Balance Health Club.
Children under school age with a disability, chronic medical condition or are under-going assessments and their siblings are invited to participate in a “learn swimming skills” program for Term 1 in 2012.
The program will be suited to meet the needs of the children attending and will have fully qualified instructors available. Children attending will gain confidence and water safety skills in a fun environment.
The program will run WEEKLY for the whole of Term 1 every Thursday, 2nd February - 12th April.
Swimming commences at 11.30am and runs until 12.15pm.
Some Important Information
- Children who are attending in term 4 don’t automatically qualify for term 1 next year. Parents will have to re register their child by the 13th of January
- Priority will be given to children who have not previously attended.
- If your child has attended previously their place will be confirmed after the closing date on the 13th of January. Places will be offered to existing attendees on a first come first serve basis.
- The cost of the lessons will be $50 for the whole term. This fee must be paid by the 20th of January to hold your child’s place.
- Parents must register their child for MyTime/Northcott calling 4935 0400 or emailing Newcastle@northcott.com.au
- Parents will need to complete a registration form once their child’s place is confirmed
- Parents are able to join the children in the pool while they get settled.
- Program will be cancelled if registration numbers are low.
- Children must be ready to start the lesson at 11.30 so not to disrupt the class