- PWDA Media Release, 30th April: PWDA calls for Medicare-style levy to fund NDIS
- The ABC's Ramp Up on an NDIS levy
- Australian Federation of Disability Organisations (AFDO)'s response
- NDIS Levy Considered By Feds - ProBono News
- Would you pay $300 to support the disabled, Matt Young, news.com
- $300 for Julia Gillard's NDIS scheme? Please, my wheelchair costs $22,000, Stella Young's reply to Matt Young, new.com
- Disability levy a big mistake, says business leader, Jonathon Swan, Sydney Morning Herald
Tuesday, 30 April 2013
Funding the NDIS - is a levy the way to go?
Today the national peak body, People with Disability Australia (PWDA) called for bipartisan support to introduce a levy to fund DisabilityCare Australia, the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).