- The third occasional issue of Starecase - a no holds barred magazine for people with disability and by people with disability - is available to download on the ISSU platform here, or as a .pdf here.
- The Down Syndrome Research Fundation, based in Vancouver has listed its most highly recommended apps for individuals with Down syndrome, in its DSRF store - proceeds from sales generated through these links will support DSRF
- US inclusion specialist Paula Kluth is currently offering '12 days of inclusion' - a tip a day for twelve days, on differentiating the curriculum. Something to file away for the new school year for those of us in Australia.
- The December 2013 issue of Service, Support and Services - the Direct Support Workers Newsletter is on the importance of listening in communication.
All issues of Service, Support and Success can be downloaded from the Vita Community Services website here, and/or you can take out a free subscription.
- The (Federal) Department of Human Services has produced a series of short videos on aspects of eligibility and the application process for the Disability Support Pension, available online.