Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Monday 15 June 2015

'My Perpective' winner announced in London

David Kenward was announced as the overall winner of (UK) The Down’s Syndrome Association’s international photographic competition, My Perspective 2015. The awards ceremony took place in the glorious evening sunshine at the Orangery in Kew Gardens, London.

... David said: “I love taking photos. It makes me happy. I like it when people like my photos”

When asked about his winning photo, David said, “This is York Minster taken on a foggy, snowy morning. It is a mysterious, moody picture” ...

It is indeed a very beautiful photograph - do go and look at it (and the second, third and runners up) right now

Congratulations David!


No comments: