Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Sunday 30 May 2010

It Takes A Village To Help A Sister: Rachel Simon

Rachel Simon is well known for her book, Riding the Bus With My Sister, and as a contributor to Thicker Than Water. She now maintains a blog, where she recently wrote about an episode in which Beth needed some fairly urgent support with a health problem, and what she, Rachel, learned about he importance of community from it.  Read the post here.

You'll see from her blog that she has another book out, too The House on Teacher's Lane.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for posting this link! I'm happy to report that Beth has recovered fully - but that the positive aspects of our emergency have continued to play a role in her life, and to keep my own spirits afloat.

I love hearing from other family members, so please feel free to get in touch with me if you have the opportunity to read my blog.