Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Sunday 23 May 2010

My Perspective Photographic Award

The UK Down's Syndrome Association, based in London, has announced the 25 finalists in its My Perspectives  competition,  for photographs taken by people with Down syndrome, saying:

The first ever My Perspective Photographic Award has been a fantastic success with over 300 images submitted. It's been pretty tough trying to whittle the images down to our top 20, so we've picked our top 25 instead ...

The finalists' photographs can be viewed online here

1 comment:

Lance Boldt said...

Beautiful images!

Life with a child who has Down syndrome is the best.

6 months after Josh was born with Down syndrome, I attended my first parent group. I was touched by the struggle people were having with “why?” I went to bed with a heavy heart and awoke with this story. I hope you enjoy it.

http://tinyurl.com/secretjourney