Find out how to support your family member’s personal development and sexuality in a positive way.
• Issues around sexuality and disabilityParents, foster parents, relatives and other unpaid carers of people with disability are welcome. This forum is not intended for service providers (please contact Family Planning NSW for information regarding professional education). We regret we are unable to provide respite/ childcare.
• Tips for talking about sex and answering tricky questions
• Preparing for puberty changes
• Decision making and safety
• Books, DVDs and resources
• Experienced presenters to answer your questions
• Meet other parents
• Free resource bag
6.00 pm - 8.00 pm, 22 April 2013
Multitask, 296 Molesworth Street, Lismore NSW 2480
For more information or to register contact Danielle Fehir, Family Planning NSW T: 02 8752 4388 F: 02 8752 4396 E: email@example.com
Go to the Family Planning NSW website for updates and further information