Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Monday 12 May 2014

Could you answer some questions for a student?

Molly is a NSW Year 12 student, studying Society and Culture for her Higher School Certificate. She has has emailed this request for assistance in gathering information:
My brother, Sam, was born with Down syndrome and other health issues and so I have decided to look at "The effect of having a child with Special Needs on families" for my Personal Interest Project.

This questionnaire will help me explore this topic further by gaining the perspectives and experiences of other families and I would be really grateful for your help in circulating this to families.
Her questionnaire is here, if you would like to help her
out.

No comments: