Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Tuesday 29 November 2016

2016 Don't DIS my ABILITY: I can, I am campaign

Monday 21, November to Sunday, 11 December 2016
International Day of People with Disability (IDPWD) is celebrated annually in NSW with the Don't DIS my ABILITY campaign. It encourages communities in NSW to think and act inclusively, in all aspects of life.

This year’s Don’t DIS My ABILITY Campaign, ‘I Can, I Am’ celebrates people with disability who have overcome barriers to reach meaningful jobs. 
Don’t DIS My ABILITY seeks to inspire and build confidence in people with disability to find employment, but also challenges the public to re-evaluate their attitudes around the employment of people with disability. 
The campaign runs in conjunction with The International Day of People with Disability celebrated annually on 3 December. Join the conversation on Facebook @dontdismyability and watch the employment stories of Heidi, Iz and Nathan in film - all of the videos are also on the Don't DIS my ABILITY home page.

No comments: